The holidays are upon us again! And that means more delicious food. What better way to celebrate the holidays with some sweetness care of Jolly Cow Condensada. Just check out the recipes below to make your holidays sweet and festive. 😉
Christmas is a time to share and the perfect event to show the people you love that you truly care. Relive your favorite Christmas moments while indulging in delicious, creamy, and tasty treats. “Sleigh the buffet” table with dishes savoured with Jolly Cow Condensada.
Every luscious drop of Jolly Cow Condensada is rich, thick and perfectly sweetened that allows you to make tasty desserts as often as you want. It is also affordable, giving you the liberty to generously add sweetness to your Christmas favorites!
Deck your holiday buffet with mouth-watering, indulgent Leche Flan and Fusilli Salad that double as festive centrepieces. Whether you’re planning a cocktail party, hosting a Christmas get-together, or just celebrating an intimate dinner with family and loved ones, these recipes from Jolly Cow Condensada will surely make your Christmas a holiday to remember.
Fruity Leche Flan
You know what they say, there’s always room for dessert – especially if it’s the classic staple leche flan! Satisfy sweet tooth cravings by combining traditional flavor and modern, fruity flair.
- 6 egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 can of (410 mL) Jolly Cow condensed milk
- 1 can of (354 mL) evaporated milk
- Juice and zest of 1 dayap
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Water (for steaming)
- 1 can of Jolly Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare the Caramel: In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil; reduce the heat to low before adding the sugar. Stir continuously for about 2 minutes or until the sugar caramelizes or turns amber. Immediately pour the caramelized sugar into prepared individual flan mold. Swirl the flan mold to evenly spread the caramel. Set the mold aside.
- In a bowl, combine evaporated milk, Jolly Cow condensed milk, sugar and dayap. Gently pass the beaten eggs through a strainer into the bowl. Stir to combine and mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the prepared flan mold containing the caramel.
- Cover the mold with aluminium foil, arrange into the steamer (water should already be boiling before placing the mold inside); steam for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with Jolly Fruit Cocktail upon serving.
- 500 grams of Dona Elena Al Dente Fusilli pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- ½ cup of Jolly Cow Condensada
- 2 cups of chicken fillet (cooked and flaked)
- 1 piece of large carrot (peeled, diced, and boiled)
- 6 pieces of hard boiled eggs (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup of ham (cooked and cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of quick-melt cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup of Jolly Pineapple Tidbits (drained)
- 1 can of Jolly Whole Kernel Corn 425g (drained)
- 1 can of Jolly Green Peas 155g (drained)
- ½ cup of sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 piece of medium onion (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup of Jolly Real Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, carrots, eggs, ham, cheese, Jolly Pineapple Tidbits, Jolly Whole Kernel Corn, Jolly Green Peas, sweet pickle relish, raisins, onions, Jolly Real Mayonnaise, and Jolly Cow Condensada.
- Gently stir together until evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
With these recipes, I bet that not only will your holidays be sweeter but you’ll also be spreading some cheer too. I can’t wait to try these recipes at home. Yeah, I do some cooking too. And I know that with Jolly Cow, I’m sure that these treats will definitely be tasty. 😛
Official website: http://www.flyacecorp.com/brands/description/Jolly_Cow